- re-edge all beds with a spade edge
- clean out debris and leaves from the winter
- structural pruning on shrubs (that specifically require spring pruning)
- fertilization of shrubs, ornamental trees and perennials
- edging tree rings and removal of old mulch where required
- mulching all planting beds and tree rings using triple shredded hardwood mulch (approximately 2 inches thick)
- application of pre-emergent (optional)
More About our Spring Cleanup
When it comes to spring cleanup, leave your yard to the spring cleaning experts here at Wildwood Landscape. We take out all the debris and set your yard up for a gorgeous summer that you can enjoy all season long.
Our clean-up services will include things like removal of litter, leaves and twigs and other small branches or debris that has collected on your lawn and in your beds. You can also expect that we will re-edge all beds to get that crisp definition. Have shrubs that require pruning? We will address those in our spring clean-up process as well.
Ready to get a head start on your outdoor spring cleaning? Feel free to reach out to us at www.wildwoodlandscape.com/contact/ or give us a call at (540) 338-7190!