- sprinkler system heads are identified and flagged
- shallow wires and utilities are identified and marked
- a core aerator is run over the property pulling plugs of soil out of the ground that are approximately 1 inch deep
- a proper blend of grass seed is identified and applied based on light and soil conditions
- focus on areas around the house and spaces where people gather
Have some spots on your lawn that are looking a little worse for the wear? Aeration and overseeding might be just the solution your tired lawn needs in order to get back to the full and carpet-like look you’ve always wanted.
There are many benefits to aeration and overseeing such as fewer bare spots and thin areas in your lawn. Aeration and overseeding are also considered a natural disease prevention and it can also increase root development for the grass.
After the service is completed, expect improved water retention in your lawn allowing you to enjoy greener grass longer between watering times. You can also expect to see a thicker lawn that can crowd out annoying weeds during the season.
Ready to schedule your lawn’s aeration and overseeding? Request a quote at www.wildwoodlandscape.com/quote/ or give us a phone call to set up your in-home estimate at (540) 338-7190!